We hope you are staying safe and healthy. The COVID -19 pandemic has affected all aspects of life and has challenged us to rethink education. At CMR university, delivering quality education and preparing students for an uncertain future remain paramount.
To ensure continuity of learning and to meet our educational objectives while following the norms of social distancing and safety protocols, we have gone virtual. Synchronous online classes are in progress across schools and specializations focussing on bringing in-person classroom experience to all students during completion of coursework for the academic year. By successfully integrating technology with learning, we have transitioned not only classes but also studios, training, workshops and exams online.
In the current context, our priority remains to successfully deliver quality education to all our students. Our faculty has spent considerable time training and reorienting themselves to this new method of teaching with the sole intention of making knowledge accessible to our students. We thank you for your tremendous support and patience in these difficult times. We welcome our student community to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and support.
CMR University continues to closely monitor the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Our main priority remains the safety, and well-being of our community. We are planning to reopen in stages to limit contact and spread of COVID-19 while ensuring the continuity of classes and learning. We will keep our student community updated of our plans, reopening dates, standard operating procedures and measures going forward.
We have all had to adjust to a radically different lifestyle in just a few days. While this has not been easy, the experience has only made us more resilient than before. Let us continue to strive forward with courage and grace, willing to ask and offer help, always learning and growing, making this year an unforgettable positive experience.
Wish you all the very best!
I hope you and your loved ones are in good health and spirits. Few, if any, of us could have imagined a global pandemic and its impact on our lives. Pandemics have changed history often violently and forcefully, inevitably guiding us to ask big questions about our relationship with the world, environment, and other human beings? It has led to the realization that we’re all in this together, that what affects one person anywhere affects everyone everywhere. For each of us, this is an opportunity to realign and re-prioritize our lives. To pivot and accelerate our passions, personally and professionally.
It is during these challenging times that I am incredibly appreciative of our CMR community – students, parents, and staff, for branding together, bringing creativity to a tough reality taking education online for continued learning. We, at CMR university, are prepared to continue with lessons, exams, clubs, seminars and placement training virtually to ensure successful delivery of learning outcomes for seamless transition into the future whatever it may hold. Ensuring students are at the heart of all our efforts, the university has introduced several initiatives to make learning fun and meaningful outside of the traditional classroom. I invite you to reach out to us anytime for assistance and direction.
It remains unclear when the COVID-19 outbreak will be brought under control. But all plans are underway to ensure we are ready to welcome our students back to our campus in phases addressing all health and safety concerns. Our website and our COVID pages are updated regularly to keep you informed and appraised of all our plans and initiatives.
As ‘this too shall pass’, my hope for us is to come out stronger and better prepared to face uncertainties and a changed world. I wish you all the best and a heartfelt thank you for your support and positivity. Please stay safe and healthy.
Here’s a quick snapshot of the various resources available on this website:
1. For all information pertaining to the start of the new academic year, refer to tab Launch of Academic Year 2020-21.
2. Under Academic Programs, you will find all information pertaining to course schedules, timelines, academic calendar, exam schedules and extra-curricular student engagement details etc. Please explore each of the drop downs to get more details for your school. (SOM, SOEC, SOA, SOLS, SOET, SOSS, SOSSH). Information pertaining to online examinations and Ekalayva platform can be found under this section. Doctoral students can also find pertinent information under this section.
3. Look the admissions tab for latest links to online application and updates on dates and timelines.
4. The technology tab will take you to ERP login page, give links to relevant tutorials for support and additional resources for online learning.
5. Our placement tab will guide you through interview processes during COVID and offer links and information relevant to employment.
6. All information pertaining to COVID awareness, links for additional support and our campus safety protocols can found under the tab COVID information.
7. Contact us if you need further assistance. We are always available to help our students.